Thursday, April 13, 2006

What's the point of a title?

Here's some updates for ya'll. I'm at work, waiting for a poster to print out so I have about 20 min. to kill. Figured I owed a blog (er...about seven). Managed to survive my 6 weeks of continuous class (just barely) and will have this weekend off. Whew. I need to clean my house and do laundry wicked bad. And Paul's preparing the garden area (we putting down some topsoil) today and I'll use some of Sun to plant. We're going to hang out with some of Paul's co-workers on Easter and I plan on enjoying several beers to celebrate. Celebrate what you might ask? I'll think of something when the time comes. It's only important to think it in my head.

Still no baby! I'm pretty sure that the second time they stopped it pissed the baby off and now she's not coming out, they'll have to drag her out. Last I heard, they were going to induce on Tues, the 18th (I think that's the date). But we'll see. I'm still hoping she'll pop on her own. I still think she should go jogging and see what happens.

School is going okay, but it's getting long. I'm pretty wiped out and ready for a break (er...vacation). We're planning the trip to see my oldest niece get married in Vegas. I wanted to go see Penn and Teller, but at $85/ticket, I'm out. We are going to go see the "Thunder from Down Under" male revue. Woohoo! Think Chippendales, but cheaper and supposedly more fun. That'll be for her bachlorette party. Again, woohoo!

Don't have to worry about my massive numbers of plants, they managed to pretty much die off. Some of them anyway. Not all, I still have tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, some zucchini and ONE measly pea plant left. Good thing I've got more seeds. Don't know what happened except for the fact that I think they ran out of nutrients. I would bet that if I would have fertilized them, we'd have been golden. Well, I can't think of anything else vital right this second and the poster is done. Now I have to wait through one that isn't ours to get to our other one. Then I can get out of here. (Not completely, still need to finish working, lol).

Love,
B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

howdy and happy easter early. we have great peppers growing from seeds you sent and my peas are about to go outside.
tera is coming next week to help me with web. should i go online and write websupport to 'erase' what's been done so far or is the site functioning a little?
i have registered as a publisher, officially now sirius knitting public-ations! that took a big chunk of the refund. and then bought a business-only printer, and 2 sets refills so i have ink.
whew.
hugs, :L