We've enjoyed zucchini, cucumbers (although these are prematurely dying off), tomatoes, zucchini and pumpkin flowers and green beans already.
I go out there and am amazed at how HUGE everything is. The zucchini are under attack and I haven't been able to kill all those bastard squash bugs, but here's to hoping they won't get them all.
I have no pictures to share because I am truly that lazy. So many things have happened since I blogged last. Let's do the reader's digest version of the Potters.
1) Mom and Dad visited, we ate and shopped. Dad tried to fix my laptop power cord, which I think worked, but since my logic board is fried (I think), it doesn't really matter. Good try though Dad!
2) Potter bought a Rat Truck thingee. Go read his blog if you actually give a damn.
3) Garden is massive and huge. Grass is still a problem. Bugs are definitely an issue.
4) We're kicking Time Warner Cable to the curb (we hope). DishNetwork has a helluva deal and that's who we're hoping will slap a dish on our house and give me entertainment. I will FINALLY have a DVR. Welcome to 2009.
5) I bought a new iMac. It will kick ass in every way. I also got a free iPod Touch. I am so geeked out about it, I actually had a dream on Saturday night. In the dream, I was uploading movies. My life is quite sad really.
6) Speaking of dreams, Beth will be so proud, but I totally had a dream about zombies last night.
7) Relay for Life is coming up on the 24th! I have to walk. Probably would help me out if I hadn't totally just slammed some fried green tomatoes for dinner tonight.
8) Potter is still on overnights. I am still watching/doing whatever I want. Heh.
9) The 4th of July was un-eventful although we went to a friend's house and watched boys with their fireworks and played a game.
10) Life continues on.