Wednesday, April 16, 2008

House guest

We bought my dog Toby a $22 bed a while ago at Sam's Club. He refuses to lay or sleep in it. It drives Paul absolutely insane. I took a photo that should make him feel better. Our house guest is loving the bed after I pointed it out to her. Here's some shots of Remy not missing her mommy at all (ok, so mostly she really is standing at the door waiting for her to rescue her from this house of horrors).


See Toby! The bed is COMFY dammit. Glad someone will get some use out of it. Paul was ready to burn the damn thing and I haven't heard the end of it since I was the one who wanted to buy it. How was I to know Toby prefers a corner of a blanket to the rich comfort of a doggie bed?


Here's Remy looking sad and defeated. I'm not sure if it's because she hates staying here or because I was taking pictures. Her mom takes TONS of pictures so she should be used to it. Or she's so sick of it and thought she was going to get a break while here. Who knows. I'm sure she'll be happy to get home though!

Belinda

No comments: