Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Simpsonize

Because not only am I bored but way behind the trends, I decided to Simpsonize my nieces and nephew (the greats). Here's the results (by the way, it in no way matters what picture you put in there because these were all done with a pic of Brooklyn).

Brooklyn


Macy


Natalia


Giovanni


Jaslein

Yep. I'm a nerd because rather than go to bed at a reasonable time, this is what I did last night. The garden is going mostly okay, but I think I have squash bores trying to kill the zucchini. Cuz that's what they like to do. Because they suck a lot. Literally. But anyway, we've still managed to get over 25 zucchinis to eat and enjoy. They have been very delicious so far. I am waiting on everything else to decide to come up. The tomatoes are just starting to show signs of blooming, so I'm excited about that. Wow. I just re-read this post and it's incredibly boring. Sorry about that. I suck. I should quit now before people start throwing themselves out the window to not have to read any more. 

Belinda

No comments: