Sunday, September 28, 2008

Arizona

I arrived in AZ yesterday to visit Mom and Pop. I landed in Vegas and then we traveled by way of Hoover Dam. They've been building this remarkable bypass that allows people who don't want to travel over the dam to bypass it (hence, the name "bypass"-jeez, I'm smart). They've really been rocking and rolling on it and it's pretty freakin' remarkable.

Here's some photos from the official website



This is from July, 2008 and they're actually a lot further now. But being an un-prepared dumbass, I didn't bring my camera.


Here's another view of the July 2008 project.


Here's the rendering of what it's going to look like when completed. Pretty much as amazing a feat as the Dam itself.

And if you missed Tina Fey once again brilliantly being Sarah Palin, watch it here.

Well, going to go visit the fam! Check on ya later.

Belinda

No comments: