Monday, March 16, 2009

Partyin' in the 80s

Yeah, yeah, so these are from a party two weeks ago. Whatever. Enjoy 'em bitches. Nikki was born in the 80s which makes me feel really freakin' old, but gave us an opportunity to dress up like it was 1989. Heh. Check it.


Brenda, aka Watts from Some Kind of Wonderful. Totally awesome.


I learned Troy was really...um...limber. Good for you Adam.


The birthday girl/Madonna-wanna-be/Nikki.


Nikki and Beth getting ready to do Irish car-bombs. Wacky teens.


Shana was the cool kid with the awesome hair. I've tried desperately to get her to wear it like this to work, but she's all "lazy". Says it takes too long. But it was awesome, dammit.


Rock-star power couple. Oh yeah, that's MY MAN!!


Work people. Troy, Shana, Tanya (who also had the awesome hair) on the back and Nikki and I in the front. There were numerous cameras so that would be why we're all looking in different directions. Or we're simply retarded. You pick!


See. Awesome hair, hunh? That's no shadow! It's really that big.
Heh. That sounded a little dirty.


Adam is not dressed in the 80s fashion. Because he carries a gun at all times, we did not give him shit about it. But he AIN'T HERE NOW, BIG MAN WITH HIS GUN!! Sheesh. Even Remy dressed up. And she's a dog. You know how hard it was for her to button that shirt up? Sacrifice, Adam. Sacrifice.


He's so hot. My manly, man wearing eyeliner. I forced it on him. I would've done blush too but I he balked enough at the eyeliner, that NO ONE COULD SEE ANYWAY.


Beth was a cool girl too. We graffiti-ed her jacket. 'Cuz we wanted to touch her coolness. It didn't rub off. As the pictures show. HUGE lack of coolness up in that house.


Watts, with sticks this time!


CJ with the Flashdance wanna-be going on. And a scratch and sniff sticker. Birthday cake smell I think. Nikki was drunk enough that she put them on everyone's boobs.


Once, it was Marlboro Man...now it's Mustache Man.


Remy! She looks very not-happy here. But it isn't dog abuse to dress them up. I think.



The preppy ones. PREPS. I hated those preps in high school. Mother fuc... never mind. I have serious issues. Therapy might help me get over the preps. These two are lucky I have a phenomenal amount of control. Or else...(imagine my eyes all squinty).

I also have a short video of Nikki dancing like a monkey, but blogger is being stupid slow and not uploading. I'll keep on trying so we can all have a good laugh.

Enjoy the 80s!

Belinda

1 comment:

Renee said...

Whoa! I was a late 70's early 80's chick...I don't ever remember dressing like any of you : ) OK, maybe...Paul!