Tuesday, September 13, 2005

I'm an addict

Well, so I got my new makeup and absolutely love it. I can't imagine ever going back to creamy foundations again. But that's not what I'm addicted to. It's eBay. My hubby is always on there and I checked to see what the prices for the new makeup are and um...yeah, there's THOUSANDS being sold at dirt-cheap prices. And tons of sample sizes to try stuff out. I just got a heck of a special deal from a wonderful grammy on the internet. She was nice enough to put together a sample package just for me to try out on my mom. She's got darker (MUCH darker) skin tone than I do and I got the light foundation for me, but just wanted some to use on her, so I ended up with two different colors of foundation, three (or four, can't remember) colors of eyeshadow, three blushes and a brush for $20! eBay rocks my world baby. So, Mom, if you're reading this...can't wait to try it out on you. I can't imagine you'd be allergic to this stuff! It's absolutely wonderful!

Eric, no that comment wasn't towards you, sorry man. It was something else, but figured I'd be getting some wiggy about it. I'm bummed out cuz my little buddy Ewic is coming to KC, but it's a school weekend, so he'll just have to TRY to have fun without me (if that's possible, lol).

Okay, just a short little blog and now I'm off to bed.

Love,
B

No comments: