Thursday, September 22, 2005

It's been a while

Yeah, yeah, so I haven't updated for a while. Oh well. Here's the update you've all been anxiously awaiting. Hah. It's hard to be this funny. Anyway, not much to say, but I'll yabble for a bit. I've got to get a presentation done and didn't get it done last night so tonight's the night! Fun times. Also, wanted to get my paper done that's due next class (not 27th, but Oct. 8th) and didn't do that either. My excuse is that I went and bought a scanner, but Office Max is getting rid of the one I wanted, so they could only find one in the entire area but they're picking it up today and it should be waiting for me. Then stopped into the new Shoe Carnivale and had a great time checking out boots. Ended up buying some wicked bitch boots with a stilleto heel. And bonus! I can walk in them! I figure I'm going to build my entire outfit for the anniversary party from the boots. So, need to go shopping eventually and find something. Also, since I'll be getting the scanner (finally!) I can get the DVD done for the party too. I have a TON of pictures to scan in so I'm guessing that will be a several night thing. Although, I just may marathon it and get the damn thing done. Can't wait to see my parents and my aunts that are coming for the party. The time is flying by and I still need to get some decorations bought and decide on a "theme." We're going with a hot meal, so pass the word on! Don't eat. Haven't gotten hardly anything for the scrapbook of memories, but hopefully, they'll start rolling in. There's no way I'll get that done before the party since I haven't gotten but three so far. Damn you people! Get to going! Actually, though, haven't bought the scrapbook either yet, so that's okay too. I'll do that sometime as well. I think I better make a list of things that still need to be done and start getting to it as it's only a few weeks away now. I can't wait to get this damn thing over with so I can just relax and enjoy my parents. Also, need to put in time off at work. I think I still have 8 vacation days to use, but I'm not sure what or how much I'll be asking off. The structure that has been giving us fits maybe is getting tons better as of yesterday, so that's a relief. We've been struggling with the stupid thing forever and finally we're starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It's not publishable yet, but it's closer. Okay, well, better get to work. Sorry this was so boring, but my brain is pretty well fried.

Love,
B

No comments: