Monday, May 08, 2006

Where to start?

Lots of stuff has happened and I haven't had a moment to catch my breath, much less do a proper update. I'll try to add pics as soon as I take them.

Most exciting first. I bought a new car :) Not new, new. Just new to me. A 2005 Mazda3 hatchback. All loaded up and everything. I'm loving it, but I hated signing over all that cash, lol. The more I drive it, the better I feel about it. Took it to NE this weekend and everyone there said it was really cute and they liked it. Everyone wanted to drive it, hehe.

New great-niece is doing well, murmur still there, but so tiny, they swear it'll close up soon. Isn't slowing her down. She's gaining tons of weight and my niece tells me she sleeps pretty much through the night, only waking once. Lucky!! If we ever have children, my mom assures me they will not sleep at all, just to get back at me. I was apparently a devil child who thrived off no sleep.

Had my final on Sat. so if I did okay, I'll be done with my first year of graduate school. WHEW! Hope I did okay, I was sorta bad and didn't get as much done as early as I normally would have. It just seriously snuck up on me. I think I did okay, but I don't want to jinx it!

Wednesday I leave to go visit Mom and Dad and get in some R&R. Since Mom was off over 2 months with her surgeries, probably won't get any time off while I'm there, so it'll be dad and I bumming around. I want him to take me to the shooting range since it's been an awfully long time since I've fired a weapon and it will be fun to do it at a target. See how bad I really am. Other than that, no plans set in stone. Sorry it took so long to update, I truly have been crazy busy.

Internship starts in June so I want to try to take some time during my vacation to get a few of those 16 papers done to get a head start. I won't be taking any extra time off work, so I really need to get as much done as I can now to help me out. So evil that they assigned us those papers. ARGHH!! 16 papers. Yikes. Well, better get back to work. I'll post pics of the car soon.

Love,
B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i concur, congrats!!
by the way. as soon as you can juggle 3 balls they toss you 5, then...
you don't wanna know.

what are the topics, tell us a couple at least?!

lol i started a 3rd blog.
and i bet the early early gift i send you, birthday for you and paul, will come while you're gone.
blessings:L