Sunday, February 04, 2007

Need to get some Sandals

Paul and I recently made the monumentous decision to book a little vacation. Check this joint out: http://sandals.com/





I swiped all photos from the website. We're going in October to celebrate my graduating. Which is on track to happen in May a full year ahead of what they told us. I've been given the opportunity at work to do my research there with the lab providing all reagents and space and stuff. So, I'm moving and shaking. Rockin' and rollin'. So, for anyone who cares, I will soon be joining the ranks of people who can put the letters MFS behind their name.

We're also going to celebrate our 10th anniversary. I found our marriage certificate in the folder with our birth certificate (have to get passports to go to Jamaica now, you know?). Turns out it's not exactly our 10th anniversary this year. It will in fact, be our 9th. But we've decided we're still celebrating our 10th. We're just doing it ahead of schedule cuz we're optimistic like that.

Well, I think that's all the exciting stuff for now. I'll try to post some more later about the garden planning (which is all done) but we're thinking of maybe looking into buying a new house since the market is stupid good for buyers. We'll let you all know!

Love,
B

1 comment:

Laura said...

amazing vacation plans!
hooray for you.
and the job news - how much you love it - is just wonderful!!

L