Thursday, December 29, 2005

DVDs and other stuff

I haven't forgotten about getting you all a copy of the DVD from Mom and Dad's anniversary party. I went and bought a whole bunch of DVDs and mailing envelopes a long time ago, but when I sat down to burn them, I had some problems. My DVD won't recognize the format, so I'm going to have to spend some time figuring it out. Sorry about that. I promise I will keep you all updated on it, but I haven't had a chance recently to work it out.

Oh, I found some great political cartoons and will share the best that I found. All are from http://www.politicalcartoons.com.

So, what's everyone doing for New Year's? Paul is working on the 31st, but they're supposed to close at 7 pm. We'll see though. I have a feeling there's a possibility I may be sitting at home going, "Wooooo.....wooooo....Happy New Year's to ME!! Wooo."

Hehe. Christmas was good although I was not feeling up to snuff completely. My big owie came back to haunt me and I luckily got into the doc last Friday. Got me on more antibiotics, which made me really, really sickly and tired. Missed work completely on Monday and only worked 7 hours on Tues.

We're starting to sell stuff on eBay again, especially since I've been buying so much. But I got some great gifts off there, for others and myself :)

Here's some fun cartoons:





Wish this weren't true...but my friend Eric sent me this link, check it out, it's pretty sad: http://www.edexcellence.net/foundation/publication/publication.cfm?id=352&pubsubid=1178


Wish I would've found this one before, it's so perfect!!












Oh, say it ain't so!!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

what's your big owie? now you have me worried?