Monday, February 20, 2006

Diet do good!







Well, I actually gained 1/2-lb, but have managed to get into a smaller size, but cheated a bit this weekend with a dinner made by my cuz's hubby. Amazing that a little pasta nailed me, lol. Paul's nearly at his goal and feeling sooo good about himself! I haven't seen him this happy with himself in a while, so it's a good thing I'm such a bitch and forced him on this diet. He's been doing unbelievably awesome and I'm so proud that's he's gotten so gung ho about it. Hopefully, we'll see some positive changes in his cholesterol levels which I'm guessing we might get sometime this week. I went and bought some cute new clothes, woohoo! Now I want MORE :)

Went out with friends last night to an Italian joint. We did pretty good with what they had available. But I'm going to be really cautious this week because of my screw-ups over the weekend. I'm thinking that my body is probably pretty happy with this weight and now I'm going to have to start working out to tighten up. Sigh. But our cable company now has fitTV programs on demand that's Paul's been doing, so I might try some of those and see if that keeps me from getting bored. Better get back to work! Will write more tonight after I get home!

Love,
B

No comments: