Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Update, update

A little late on the tracker, but we did weigh in yesterday, so here's the skinny, haha. As you can see, I've slowed WAY down, but at least it's still a loss and Paul has slowed down too some, but still raring away. I'm so very proud of how dedicated he's been with this. He does think since he's losing his tummy fat, he thinks he has a hernia which is no longer being held in by the big belly, lol. So, he'll be going to the doctor really soon and I'm hoping he'll get a blood screen for cholesterol and see where he's at. I plan on hitting it up really soon too for the screen myself and see how I'm doing. I've never done the full screen, just when you give blood, they give you an overall and mine was 109 last time. I have a feeling my HDL vs. LDL were out of whack and hopefully that's better now. Well, back to work!







Love,
B

No comments: