Tuesday, March 28, 2006

She lives!!

Yeah, yeah. Haven't updated in a while. Let's go easy...remember this is my 6 weeks in a row of driving to NE for class. Fun times. I'm down to only two left now. This weekend ended up being a bit scary. On Fri. about midnight my niece went into pre-marture labor and ended up being in the hospital until Mon around noon. They managed to hold off the contractions for the most part. I spent most of the weekend at the hospital with her and her sisters. Got to experience all that great hospital food. You'd think they would have the whole 'let's be healthy' thing down pat, but NO! Guess they want to stay in business from those coronaries. So, the diet pretty much was a total waste this weekend, trying to recover from that.

Boss was nice enough to let me have yesterday off so I could spend more time there (actually, I didn't really ask, just offered to drive in and come to work whenever she got out of the hospital). He told me to stay my sleepy butt there and get some rest.

Got into Lincoln on Friday night and took a quick shower and met up with Chris at the city pool tournaments. Ha. Who knew. I saw my very first boyfriend EVER there. We dated in 9th grade and I was all madly in love with him (as in love as a 9th grader possibly can be). How funny. WEIRD, but funny.

Next weekend, I think Tracy's hosting her sister's bachelorette party. I just thought of that this second. Hm. Better call her up and make sure. I gotta get some panties for the party (no worries, for a game). I'm wiped so going to bed. Just wanted to let you all know, I'm still HERE!!!

Love,
B

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

prayers and blessings for your niece!
L