Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Blog tag

BLOG TAG!! argh.
My sister-in-law tagged me with these, so you all get the pain and torture of hearing about my life...oh wait, what? Guess you already DO that if you come here.

four jobs in my life [best to worst]:
[1] scientific research (well, I'll just keep this here--it was on Laura's but mine is the same); [2] bartending; [3] Wal-Mart, it was like a mini-hell, but since we were all young and stupid, we'd often drink so much that we'd be drunk for work the next day; [4] Sales person at a sex toy store--yeah, don't ask.

Four Movies you could watch over and over: The Lord of the Rings Trilogy; Truly, Madly, Deeply; Star Wars--originals (I'm a purist); Labyrinth; The Dark Crystal; I could go on and on.

Four Places you have lived: Seward, NE! Wooo...go Bluejays, lol; Chicago, IL; Great Falls, MT; Kansas City, MO and KS.

Four Places you have been on vacation: California; Mexico; South Dakota; Tennessee.

Four websites you visit daily:
[1] http://sbs.umkc.edu/nmr (not DAILY, but frequently);
[2] http://www.pogo.com (I'm a total sucker for Texas Hold-Em);
[3] http://www.aafs.org (Always depressing to see the jobs you're not qualified for)
[4] the blogs on left of my blog page (not DAILY either, but often)

Four of my favorite foods: Nachos are the love of my life (don't worry, honey, I'll be back someday); potatoes (mashed, baked, fried, whatever); pizza (veggie is the best!); is beer a food? haha, lol. Seriously, triscuits is in there too. Great. All the things I can't have right now. Damn it all anyway.

Four places you'd rather be right now: home; visiting my parents; visiting my other family in NE, especially my nieces/great-nieces; with my husband at any Sandels resort anywhere.

Love,
B

1 comment:

Laura said...

now i adore lotr, but had no idea you were like me with dark crystal! labyrinth is good but i get "bowied out"... and the "truly..whatever" haven't seen.
:L