Thursday, January 19, 2006

Waiting and Wondering...

Well, it's 12:30 and I'm still at home. We have a grant due today and my boss didn't send me the copy until this morning. Well, I read that and then read something else for me, then over 2 hours ago, he told me to "sit tight" and he'll send me the references to fix in 30-60 min. I haven't taken a shower or anything, although I got some more reading done for school. I'm thinking I may just take the day off, because in waiting on this, showering etc., I'm not going to get in til late and that's silly. I keep obsessively checking my email waiting for this thing. Arghhhhh!!!

The diet is going good, haven't cheated yet! And getting on the scale this morning, I've lost 3 lbs. already, although I'm thinking that it's not as much to do with the diet as the upcoming TOM (love being a woman). Fun times. But who knows what's going to happen. I'm not sure how Paul's doing, but I think well. Last night for dinner I made grilled shrimp and broccoli which turned out really good. I just took some of the frozen shrimp and defrosted, tossed with a little bit of olive oil and spices and grilled it on my indoor grill that Santa Potters gave us for Christmas. Yummy!

Well, still waiting...damn, I should go take a nap. But I can't check my email then! DAMN!!


Love,
B


No comments: