Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Brooklyn and Macy

The girls came over tonight and had some dinner. Prior to dinner, Brooklyn wanted to check out the garden (consensus by both is "It's big"). They then discovered the wonderful mulberry tree we have in the backyard (I myself have only just learned of it, cuz I'm crazy smart like that). Then after getting muddy (it had just rained) and mulberry juicy, they wanted to take a bath after dinner. Then they pretended to fish off the porch (Brooklyn was very good at catching red BIG fish, Macy, little purple fish). Here's some photos.

Brooklyn's showing me her stash. You can't see her mouth, but trust me, she was totally snacking on those berries.


The girls finding berries. It took Macy a little while to realize that the white and red ones were nasty, but after biting down on one of each, she wholly concentrated on eating every black one she could find.


See. Told ya so. Notice the berry juice all over her face (and to Mommy's delight, her shirt).


Natasha helping to harvest.


Macy was having problems finding all the lower hanging fruit, because every time she did, Brooklyn came over and got them. Tash was helping Macy out with getting them.


Macy didn't really get why it wasn't okay to go for the ones on the ground. I think if we weren't there, she would have been grazing.


Brooklyn is obviously really enjoying her harvesting. She's such a little gardener!


Wow. This is rock star. Macy looks like she fell into a mulberry patch and had to eat her way to freedom.


Them both having fun in Auntie's really big tub. At one point, they were sliding off the side into the water, ala water park slide fun. I eventually had to put the kibash on that as they were dumping a pretty good bunch of water on the floor. I hate to be a party poop.


Naked pictures of kids in tubs. They will hate me when they are older. But for now, they were totally hamming it up.


Aww...so cute!


I asked Brooklyn to "pose" and this is what she gave me. Crack me up.


This is Macy's pose. See below for the 'devil' part. Here' s she's all angel.


Yep. Future as a stripper is secure. I black-boxed out the chest because I don't know what the rules are and figured it's better to be safe than sorry. But it actually looks dirtier than the original picture does. She's such a ham (or her favorite word right now...nincompoop).


Pretend fishing! They were doing it without poles, but we rigged up some fake fishing poles for them. Macy was like a ninja. No one was safe for a 200 yard radius from her. She was whipping that thing around like crazy.


Showing me her "BIG CATCH".


Next is Brooklyn, showing me her big fish. If anyone actually sees a fish, I would go to the doctor immediately. Or share whatever you're taking. No child labor this time as it was a mud pit in the garden, but maybe we'll get some labor pics next time.

Belinda

No comments: