Monday, June 16, 2008

Lots of pictures!

Here's the promised pics of lots of stuff. Brooklyn's birthday was last Tuesday and her Mom and Dad threw a little party. She only wanted spaghetti for supper instead of going out and then she opened presents (Macy got a little something too) and then ice cream cake. We had fun and then in July, the family is heading up to Nebraska for a combined party for Brooklyn and Macy.






I headed up to Nebraska this past weekend for the big finale for the Wesleyan course I've been helping out with. Art and Nicole took me out to the new house site. They were really booking it for a while, but all the rain has slowed things down a little bit. It looks like it will be nice!




Amber is supposed to be due in 4 more weeks, but I'm not sure how much longer her belly will be able to hold out!


Awww...Natalia was hamming it for me. Okay, not really, I was more "ninja" photo-ing her.

Here's the drive back from Nebraska. Ashley was taking pics while we were moving. I think she did pretty good. There's tons of flooding and more rain on the way.


That's the pics I promised and some bonuses (woohoo). The garden is really exploding and I can't believe how HUGE things are. We're growing some zucchini already that's making my mouth water just thinking about it. Tomatoes are starting to flower up and there's strawberries coming too. I'll try to take some pics of it when I get out there tomorrow. I spent Sunday evening clearing out some of that damn grass and getting the tomato supports up. They seem to be working really well so far (for all that one day they've been up). I can't think of anything else right now. Have a great night!

Love,
Belinda

No comments: