Sunday, November 23, 2008

Games, games, games

Here's a little update on the Wii. I've been renting a few games to see what we like and what we don't like. Yes, our life is pathetic. But dammit, we're having some fun, heh.


Paul bought this at Sam's Club. Mainly because it came with a second Wii Remote so the game was really only about $10 if you were to take off the $35 pricetag of a Remote on its own. It's pretty fun. The best games are table tennis and pool. Paul kicks my butt at pool!

Paul has been playing this one. He seems to enjoy it. It mocks a "real" fishing experience pretty well, but has a little goofy stuff in it. He played for three hours the other day. I think he would like a fishing game of some sort, he's been having fun with this one.


We really like this game. I think I like it more than Paul. It's fun. Some of the MiniGolf courses are more luck than skill and the challenges within the games are pretty "challenging". Duh. I think though that after we have this for the full five days, I'll likely get most of the course done. Not sure if this is one for purchase or not.

This got really high reviews on most sites. I like the site gamefly.com for checking out games. They have a lot of screenshots and stuff. That way I have ideas of what I might want to rent. This game sucked. We did not like it. Neither Paul or I thought it was very fun at all. I actually returned this a day early to Blockbuster.

Probably the most fun is Wii Sports that came with the console. Bowling is super fun. Although the dog (Toby) is the first injury. I whacked him in the face with the remote on my approach. He screeched and I checked him over. He seemed okay, no bleeding and all teeth intact. He now hides out in the other room when we play. Smart dog! The other dog is not that smart and gets all up in the way if she can. It's been fun and gets us up and moving a bit more. I actually want to play right now, but Potter is watching something on TV. We should probably buy another TV!!! Heh. Funny.

Belinda

No comments: