Sunday, November 02, 2008

Halloween Party

Paul and I actually got into the Halloween spirit this year and went to a party at Beth and Daniel's house. Here's some fun photos of the different costumes.

Here's Beth the zombie with her unfortunate prom date Steve. Steve didn't have the lucky prom night he hoped when he asked the most popular girl at high school to the prom. Too bad for Steve.


Brenda is a Battlestar Galatica something-or-another. Maybe if you're lucky, she'll comment who she is. Cuz I don't watch the show so don't have a clue. I do know that the outfit took a lot of effort to make.


I had a pretty rough prom night too. Poor me and Steve. Although my prom night was probably about a million years prior to Beth and Steve's. Heh.


Paul is the scary surgeon!! With a totally goofy look on his face. He was really comfy all night long, as though he was in his pajamas. Lucky. Although mine was pretty comfortable, so I really can't complain. The neck prosthetic was the least comfortable thing and I removed it at one point (it really hurt to yank it off in case you were wondering).


Nikki is channeling the crazy spirit of Tom Cruise in Risky Business. She was very excited to have no pants on all night. Sorta wierdly excited when I think about it...hmmm. Curious.


AHHHHH...Beth the zombie is attacking Tom Cruise. She was not satisfied with her Steve-o Snacks. Greedy zombies.


Carolyn was Zorro. She had a sword. And a mask. But she didn't get to be covered in fake blood. So, it was pretty even on that score.

Well, there are some of the costumes. There was a lot of other creative ones but I'm going to direct you to Nikki's blog because we took the most pictures with her camera and I'm sure she'll add those soon. Hope you all had a nice, fun Halloween and didn't get your bowl of candy that you so graciously left on the front porch for the stupid little kids stolen. I WILL BE AVENGED!!!!

Belinda

No comments: