Monday, November 17, 2008

X-Mas Come Early

Paul and I have been talking about something for a little while. We have thrown around the idea of buying a Wii. But we have been looking and looking for it and never seen one actually for reals in the store. Then today, fortunately, my dogs were out of food (I love our dogs). I went to Target to get dog food and checked as I always do and LO AND BEHOLD there was a freakin' Wii. Just one. On the shelf. I immediately texted my husband and then called him. We decided to buy it. Then we set it up. Holy crap. My arm is sore. I was actually sweating. It's awesome. So, we wanted to check out to see which games we might want to buy. Talk about being instantly overwhelmed. This is just on Target. Then you look at the accessories and your mind blows up even more.

I don't even know where to begin, but I think we'll start with Blockbuster and work through some game rentals and figure out what we might want. The good news is that our Christmas list just got super easy for the family! We'll have to have some people over once we get another controller and we can play some!

Love,
Belinda

2 comments:

Betty (Beth) said...

Yay!!!!! Have a Wii party!!!!

Bren said...

Super Mario Kart! With the wheel accessory!