Sunday, June 12, 2005

Weekend Update

Well, here's my update to my list...what I actually got accomplished. Didn't do too bad considering I'm a lazy bugger. On Sat. I watched two movies. Mean Girls and Wilmbeldon. Two icky girlie movies that I knew Paul would want nothing to do with. They were okay...nothing to write home about, ya know? Then I went to the tattoo parlor and they were closed! Whoever heard of a tat place closed on a Sat. at 2 pm. Sheesh. Then went to another one, and THEY were closed. I'm taking this as a sign that I shouldn't get my last tattoo just yet, so I'm going to let the idea sit for awhile and then see how I feel about it.

Then I got home and did dishes. Fun times. Have I ever mentioned that I despise doing dishes? Ugh. I've now been married 7 years and only for one year in our entire married life have we had a dishwasher. This is my fondest wish. To someday have a dishwasher again. I'm such a simple woman.

That's pretty much Saturday. Sunday, I went to Wal-Mart and only wanted to ram my cart into three people, so successful shopping day. And managed to only buy that which I went in for. HA! Take that Wal-Mart!! You didn't lull me into needless buying! So anyway, came home and transplanted the tomatoes. The roots were so tungled up I had to tear into them a bit. They were all droopy and sad after and I was convinced I'd committed 1st-degree murder, but they've perked up since then and I think they may survive!

Anyway, got completely distracted there. It's now two hours later than when I started this blog and I have no idea what my train of thought was. Getting old I guess. So, it may be better to post this and I'll finish up whenever my brain starts functioning again.

Love,
B

No comments: