Sunday, March 30, 2008

Boo

So, I'm not currently at the home show as I said in the previous post. Paul got sick and we couldn't go. I'm kinda shocked at how very disappointed I am. I guess I was really looking forward to going. I'm totally bummed right now. Anyway, I guess they will do another one in a year so maybe we will be able to go to that although chances are never good that it will fall on a time off for Paul, so I will try to forget about it until it comes up next year.

Anyway, I did manage to get up the energy to plant some seeds yesterday.


This is the collection of seeds and tools for the project.


This is a new item for me to try out. It's called seed tape and is basically bio-degradable toilet paper with seeds in it. Pretty fun to use especially when it's windy out. I had to be quick with it but it seemed to work pretty well.


One bed with lettuce!


Another bed with radishes, carrots and other fun stuff!

This is my strawberry bed. Hehe. Doesn't it look gorgeous? Ok, so this is just my dream for this bed. It will be a reality at some point, I'm sure.

Here's the super long hose Paul rigged up for me to be able to water the two beds with stuff.


Here's a familiar pose. Must be his favorite "over-looking his domain" spot.


She's obviously slightly less vigilant I think.

Anyway, have a happy Sunday!

Belinda

No comments: