Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Deadly Sin?

Yes. I am guilty of a sin. That sin is lust. Unfortunately for my readers (all zero of you), it is a fairly pedestrian lust and not in any way exciting. I am lusting for a hoe. That is not a typo. A hoe not a ho. Hehe. Love word play. My only problem is deciding which is the chosen one. I want two, but will only actually pay money for one. Here's the object of my affection:



These are hoes that people rave about on the internet and they are handmade right here in Missouri!

Here's the site in case you are interested in my dilemma:
http://www.wtv-zone.com/Phyllis/larry1index.html

How odd that my life is so consumed by gardening that I am salivating for a hoe. I'm still trying to decide if this is a sad, pathetic thing or a wonderful thing. I'll have to get back to you on that one.

B

No comments: