Monday, March 17, 2008

I love people

Often my husband randomly receives packages from eBay sellers. Most of the time, when we receive them I just sigh and wonder what fabulous things he ordered (car parts). These don't normally affect me in any way, but today I had a fabulous time getting a package. I turned into my driveway and saw something on the front porch. As I knew Paul was waiting for something that reportedly got shipped two weeks ago, I was sure his thing came. I pulled it into the house and then trotted out to get the rest of the mail. I returned to the house and grabbed the big package and moved it and then noticed the front of it. I immediately started laughing so hard that I could barely stand. It completely made my day. Check it out below.




Yes. God thank you, yes. That is over 90 $0.23 stamps that adorn that beautiful package. I love people. Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you anonymous eBay person. I needed a laugh!

Belinda

No comments: