Saturday, March 29, 2008

Brrrr!

The plan for today is get the lettuce and radishes going. But I'm feeling really lazy because it's so COLD out. I'm a wussy. It's high 40s here, but seems a whole lot colder. I need to get motivated and get to it. Paul got me a super long hose so that I can at least give it a bit of water once the seeds are in. Tomorrow, we plan on hitting the 60th annual KC Home and Garden show that's running from 10 to 6 at Bartle Hall. I am geekily excited about it. Give me a break, I'm a nerd. I really don't have too much to blog about since I have no life outside of my garden and since I haven't been able to get out there before today, I'm super boring. Super boring. I'll let ya know how the show is and maybe post some pics from the seeding process.

Belinda

No comments: