Monday, December 22, 2008

How am I so lucky?

Okay, so yes, I cooked a ham, mashed potatoes, corn and green bean casserole. But still, the fact that I have such good friends that are willing to actually wrap my Christmas presents for me, well...I am a lucky woman.


Course, CJ was really, really overwhelmed with joy that Max jumped on her and got comfy. Of course, comfy for Max is looking as though the very flames of hell are jumping from his eyes. CJ looks ecstatic.


Here's Nikki wrapping up presents. Thank you. Bah Humbug and all that, but they are rock stars.


They even wrapped the hard stuff. Which is sweet. Because that means I don't have to. And that makes Christmas soooo much better. So, in case you weren't keeping track, just make ham and people will wrap presents for you. Seems fair. All is right with the world tonight. Sigh.

Love,
Belinda

2 comments:

Betty (Beth) said...

I must make ham! I have lots more presents to wrap!

Nikki said...

You are welcome. I'm not sure how you got so lucky as to have me in your life. You should thank your lucky stars daily. Plus, I didn't want you to ruin Christmas for the rest of your, I mean, MY, family. I'm sure they will appreciate the lack of tape use.