Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Sweet

Randomly I have an idea. It's rare. It may only happen once in 10 years, but once in a while...I am brilliant and very, very lucky.

I decided last night that I really wanted to go see my family in California, including my uncle who is busy recovering from having his guts scrambled. So, when I got to work, I got on Southwest.com. They kick ass. They really, really kick ass. Sometimes. But when they do...they kick ass.

I called my brother and him and his fiancee are also going to be coming. I am uncommonly excited about this trip, especially considering it's really only 2 full days and then a smidge. But some of that could be due to the following stuff.



WTF? Is it DECEMBER?? Why was I not aware of this? I am so out of the loop. Dammit. It's cold. Right now it's a popping 23 degrees. BRRRRRRRR!!!! Wonder what the weather is like in California?

Yeah...not as cold I see. Hmmm...fascinating. Also, how much of a nerd am I that I giggled, a LOT, when I typed in 90210 as the zip code to get the weather? NERDY ME!! 

So, I get to spend time with my "favorite" uncle and that "woman he married" (that's my uncle's joke and if he wasn't being kept prisoner in a hospital, he would totally chuckle at that); AND their pretty fab kiddos; AND I get to hang with the bro and his woman; AND get to see the padres; AND get to enjoy 70 degree weather in December. 

Hunh...methinks the rest of the month may suck. Aw well. I'll be thinking of you sorry sacks for that weekend. Especially if it's snowing here. Heh. While I'm there. Heh. Not being snowed on. Heh. 

Belinda

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I can feel your excitement through your blog! You're goofy. Get some Vitamin D for me out there and bring the sun back with you.

Love ya
Tracy

PS, It would be ok for Santa to bring me battery operated slippers! :)