Monday, May 18, 2009

Couple of pics

I swiped some pictures from Nikki's blog. She tells the story better than I do so check that out.

Our team names were "Janet Reno Dance Party" and "Go Fuck Yourself Cancer." Both are brilliant (and TOTALLY AWESOME) I have to say.


This would be AFTER mass consumption of lots and lots of beer. We looking pretty good for being so lit up! I have only the vaguest memory of this photo, so I have no idea what the hell we were doing. But it's funny. So, there ya go.


The big after-party scene. Free booze for ALL. This would be were I actually went from being just a little bit buzzed to really pretty hammered.


The first bar. And the fake mustaches. Mine didn't last because it was itching my nose. I have no idea how boys wear these things. Brenda and Nikki kept their's all day, but Ashley and I lost ours pretty quickly. Although I did get asked by a random guy about free mustache rides. Heh. People are funny.


In the car on the way there. Brenda and I were all happy and smiley. Although Brenda may be confused and thinkin' she's a gangsta.


This is Hungry. He followed us EVERYWHERE. Stalker. Check out Nikki's blog for more of Hungry's mad-cap adventures and more pictures. I will try to get the rest of Nikki's pictures from her this week and put more up for your enjoyment!

Belinda

No comments: