Monday, May 18, 2009

Promised Pics

Here's more pics of the pub crawl. Drunky-mcDrunks.


Me and the Potter! Every once in a while, I'm amazed at how tall he is. Or how short I am.


What I love about this picture is the scary dude in the mustached t-shirt lurking in the back. So, for those of you not in the know, this is Nikki and Tom. I'll let you guess which is which. Heh.


A much more dignified photo than the "gang-sign" one in the previous post. Potter, me and Brenda. Paul and Brenda are holding the goblets bought by Nikki and CJ at the flea market. I think they cost all of a $1.50 but were a huge hit with most of the ladies in our group.


The mustached wonder women of KC!!


There's my stache. I like mine to be all turny-up and stuff. I'm amazed Paul is seen with us in public.

Hope you enjoyed all the mustaches!

Belinda

1 comment:

Bren said...

I don't even remember the picture with the goblets. Wow. Just... wow.