Sunday, May 17, 2009

I survived!!

Pictures will be forthcoming of the big event yesterday! It was a lot of fun and we had a CRAZZZY group of people on our team. Somehow, miraculously, we never lost anyone of the 23 people. 5 bars and lots of beer!! Paul slowed down and ended up not drinking for the last forever and so was able to drive us drunkards home. Although we do have Nikki's car here, heh. 

It was a great time and we would definitely  do it again!! I didn't take my camera to the actual event because Nikki had hers, so I will try to steal those pics and post for your enjoyment. And they are funny. As a teaser, imagine the ladies of the group in fake mustaches. I don't know WHY we were wearing them, but they got a lot of compliments and I even had a strange guy ask me about free mustache rides. Good times, people, good times.

Belinda

No comments: