Monday, July 11, 2005

Apple Rocks

Wow, I've had a good day! Apple emailed me and they've gotten all of my order shipped to me (except for the stupid labtop case, which may take 6-8 weeks, argh!) So, very soon, I will have several new toys to play with. An iPod mini, an external hard drive and a new computer! And I have to figure out the whole Airport Extreme thing I also purchased so I can be on the internet and watch TV on the couch at the same time...ahhhh, I will be able to reach a whole new level of laziness!

And also got mom and dad's anniversary party invitations and lo and behold...everything is spelled correctly! And they're very simple, but elegant. So, I will be working on those too. I think I'm most excited about the DVD burner I got on the laptop. I checked out how big those disks are, and, holy moly! I'll be able to put so much info on them. I can burn massive stuff! Fun times! Well, off to bed!

Love,
B

No comments: